Flippin’ Critters® Instructions
1) Use only .22 LR and .17 HMR soft ammunition for ideal performance
2) Place the target on level ground. Do not elevate target.
3) Move back at least 75 feet away from target.
4) Shoot directly at ‘critter’ or ‘circle’ shape to cause target to walk
5) Keep all bystanders behind shooter
6) Always use eye protection and observe rearm safety rules
Walking Target Games
Target Race – Set Flippin’ Critters® at a common starting line and be the first one to walk your target across a finish line.
Marathon – Opponents have an equal number of rounds in their gun. Set Flippin’ Critters® at a common starting line and see who can “walk” their target the farthest before running out of ammo.
US PATENT NUMBER 8413991
©2011 Flippin Critters LLC